1. My hair. Okay, so I got my highlights done in, August? I can't remember. But my roots, holy lordy are my roots BAD! And did I forget to mention that they have turned a brassy orange now? I tried convincing myself this was okay when I got them done, ya know because "the fall is coming up" but seriously, I was very disappointed with the backup hair person while my girl was out.
a. the fact that my roots grow, and I'm not seeing the length of my hair get longer.
b. so maybe I don't look brassy in the first picture (or maybe i totally do), but the 2nd pic is proof in itself!
2. Black leggings. Why must they fade after like 10 washes? Am I going to have to start wearing them dirty? I mean, I can't find a darn pair of black pants that haven't faded after 10 washes yet. And I've gone through my fair share of leggings. What the heck. And not to mention, it's totally throwing off my entire outfit today.
a. Black leggings that are pant-like, as in they have a zipper and button, that have a huge crotch (yeah I wrote crotch and cringed ha) area and then when you sit down and you get that awkward bulge in your pants. Just....why?
3. MY CAT WASHROOM AKA THE BENCH THAT WILL HIDE THE UGLY KITTY LITTER BOX ORDER BEING CANCELLED AFTER I GOT AN EMAIL ON THE 10TH SAYING IT'D BE SHIPPED TO BE BY THE 15TH.
|IF I HAD A PIPE, THIS WOULD BE ME.|
5. Peanut sleeping on my pillow, every. single. night....INSISTING ON HAVING A CAT BATH AT 3 AM IN THE MORNING. I first thought it was cute (mistake number one), then I coaxed her to come on my pillow the following nights (mistake number two), and now I'm just paying for those stupid crazy cat lady mistakes of mine. She's hogging my damn pillow making that awkward noise when people make out sloppily except shes licking her fur and I don't like it one bit.
|basically this is Peanut. But my pillows aren't brown, and I don't have a 1980's quilt on my bed.|
6. THIS DAY. WHY IS IT DRAGGING.
7. I don't understand why I am being such an anti-fall activities queen. I used to LOVE carving pumpkins but after last year when I tried the pinterest trick of putting vaseline on my open cuts on the pumpkin (AND IT DIDN'T WORK) I think that is what made me anti-fall. I only put out my fall decorations on October 6th.
8. I don't understand why I feel the need to vacation (again). Maybe because freezing my rear off in Niagara Falls, spending a week in my hotel room while there was a tropical storm in Mexico, and CRAZY ASS WIND in Wildwood ARE NOT MY TYPES OF VACATIONS.
I can't think of anything else and quite frankly it's almost 4pm so I'm booking outta here and then I have to go home and figure out what the heck is for dinner.