April 25, 2014

Where I've been

Do you know how many times I've come back to this small place on the internet and wanted to update you all on my whereabouts? Too many times!  The holidays were mentally exhausting, I felt like I bit off more than I could chew and eventually everything just crumbled in my fingertips.  I can finally say I am at a {better} place than I was, however not 100% myself.

I really did miss everyone. I tried to keep up reading your blogs. Sometimes (very rare) I commented, but most of the time, I kept quiet. A few texts were exchanged here and there but mostly not.  It was good to have a break, but I'm ready to jump back in where I left off.

In two weeks, I will have my sandy toes on the beautiful beach of St. Lucia. I need this vacation so badly. Michael and I can't wait to escape the dirty state of New Jersey.  It's been too long since we've been away! (If most of you recall we had a TERRIBLE trip to Mexico last summer...I even wrote a 2 1/2 page letter to United Vacations, to get an "I'm sorry" email reply!).  I plan on enjoying every single minute of this trip, even the ridiculous flight. 4 and a half hours - - really?  Well, I suppose that's a pretty short time considering the island is 1,980 miles away! Anyway, if anyone is feeling extra generous with writing, I'm looking for a couple ladies to "guest" post for me (ahem VAL). Let me know if you'd be interested.

Oh yeah, and one major reason I ditched my old blog name, I had registered on godaddy.com for it, and was a cheapo and decided against that privacy feature...really I didn't know... well all of my information was on the internet! I couldn't believe it. So yes, this klutz is me Lauren. Don't worry!

Happy Friday, and glad to be back <3

2 comments:

  1. NICE!! i heard so many nice things about st.lucia :) welcome back; i was wondering where you were but a blogging break is nice. the longest i've taken was about a week but i'm ready for another break :)

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete