- I almost bought these pens yesterday but then I got a reality check and told myself I didn't need to spend $12.00 on pens. But I'm still thinking about them so I might as well get them. I can't help it that these are the best colored pens on the planet and they don't bleed through paper. You can also buy these in your local AC Moore, Hobby Lobby or Michael's or whatever craft store you have near you....not that I'm speaking from experience or anything...
- My spending is out of control. See above for example. I'm almost as bad as Lisa Turtle after she got good grades on her report card and her dad let her use his credit card. And don't ask me if I went through this* the other day...
-On a more serious note, poor Peanut is still sick. Remember when she had an eye infection? Well two weeks later, now she has an upper respiratory infection. She's such a strong little girl but each day I am getting more worried. I'm quite pissed, so while we are confessing I might as well tell you the story:
- The constant sneezing started on Thursday July 3. I didn't want to be that mom and call the vet that day so I had figured that I would phone them Saturday if she was still sneezing since obviously they were closed for the 4th. It just so happens to sneezed her poor little heart out all day Friday, and I barely got any sleep, nor did she Friday night into Saturday. I called the vet and gave them the message that was going on. About an hour later, I got a phone call back saying: "Give her the lysine treats (they keep feline herpes virus at bay aka they figured it was allergies) and monitor her over the rest of the weekend and give us a call Monday". So basically, they felt as if Peanut's CONSTANT sneezing since THURSDAY was not an emergency. Fine. I get it. Well, again all night Saturday she was up sneezing and of course I go into panic mode so I turn to google to start searching "my cat won't stop sneezing". You don't want to know the results I found. Needless to say that led me to find a vet that is open on Sundays, regardless of cost about 15 minutes away from me. I phoned them in the AM and I had an appointment set for 40 minutes later. (And the bill wasn't that expensive so yay)
- End of story: Peanut had a fever and she has a really bad upper respiratory infection. I got medicine for her and the sneezing has subsided a little but she still is having issues breathing due to her nose being so stuffed up. I am going to continue giving her the medicine but if this doesn't clear up by Wednesday, back we go to the Vet.
- Do you think my previous vet ever called me to check on her? No. Bad move. I'm reconsidering switching vets because of this.
-I really want new outfits for Vegas because it makes me cringe when I take photos and have on repeat outfits. Yes, I'm a #spoiledbrat and I went shopping last weekend. Sadly, none of these beauties came home with me:
-Speaking of Vegas, I was really, REALLY excited to see that David Copperfield will be playing while I'm out there. But the reviews were horrible. Does anyone remember that time he made a plane disappear on stage? Oh, you didn't watch those TV specials back in the day? Lucky for you, here it is below. The quality is superb BTW.
And that about wraps up my confessions this week.