Since I tend to often write what's on my mind, I might as well make some kind of fancy button for it, right?
- You know whats inappropriate and frustrating? Babies in the workplace.
People. If you go out on maternity leave, and decide to grace your work's presence with your glowing-post-baby self, with infant in tow, make sure to have a damn pacifier!
I'm currently sitting at my desk and this is going on. I mean, if this isn't birth control, I don't know what is.
- And the fact that it looks like a tornado is going to form at any minute outside doesn't help the situation either. What is this weather? Seriously it was supposed to be sunny and 85.
- Why can't they make designer kids sunglasses? I'm pissed that I can't find sunglasses that ACTUALLY fit my head (even my ray ban petites are a little big on me). Does anyone know if kids designer shades exist? P.S. please don't even suggest ray-ban because the kids ones suck.
- I'm really ready to throw my galaxy out the window. Who here has an iphone5 they want to trade for the galaxy?!? ANY TAKERS? PLEEEASSEEE??
- This cloudy vision is starting to get old, real fast. But good news today is that I can see better. And the redness is finally starting to disappear!
- I felt really foolish when I walked in yesterday and saw they had set up a birthday surprise for me. Last week I texted my friend saying "they forgot my birthday! i'm NEVER participating in birthday celebrations again! ROAR!" and proceeded to stomp around like this:
|pleeeasseee tell me you know what movie this is from!|
truth be told: i react this way quite often to various things that make me angry.
- I just got netflix and Friday Night Lights is one awesome show. I love Connie Britton in this show, and Kyle Chandler. Speaking of Kyle Chandler, who hear remembers "Early Edition"? He was the star of the show, a man who would receive the following day's newspaper a day early. I think I came across this show one time on some random channel.
- It's only 1:45pm, EST, and I didn't take lunch, and I'm about ready to pretend that I have a stomach virus so I can go home. I'm so tired - - I don't even know why because I go to bed at 9pm like an old lady. Is anyone else feeling really tired lately? I might blame it on the lack of exercise I've had in the past month and half.
And I guess that's all I really have for you on this Wednesday. Sorry it's just fluff, but I was really wondering these things and had to share. Also, enjoy this cute video of baby ostriches dancing :)